Area Rug Cleaning
Heirloom Rug Cleaning of NC specializes in the cleaning of machine made and handmade Oriental, Kilims, hooked and needlepoint rugs just to name a few. Area rugs should only be cleaned in a well-equipped facility and never on hardwood floors in a home. Proper pretreatment and rinsing is vital and can only be performed under controlled conditions. For an example, wine and pet stains require special pretreatment prior to washing for optimum results. This can’t be accomplished in a home.
This is how Heirloom Rug Cleaning of NC stands out from the competition. Most companies offer in home services, which is a hassle to deal with all of their equipment inside your home and deal with the potential of damaged floors! Why deal with the disruption inside your home when they can take it to a facility specifically for rug cleaning? We will save you the time, the potential damage and the headache of scheduling a time when you can be home.
With free pickup and delivery service, it is an easy decision to choose Heirloom Rug Cleaning to service your area rugs. Our effective, yet gentle cleaning process preserves the dye within the fibers of your rug, which will restore the original beauty and color. Whether your area rug has stains, or discolored from high traffic, we guarantee to clean and dry your rug to its original look. We use specialized equipment and tools designed for the rug you have. Rugs can’t be cleaned on the floor, they need special treatments and more space to be cleaned, rinsed, and dried properly. If you don’t believe our techniques, you can visit our facilities and see for yourself!
If you have an area rug that needs cleaning, don’t hesitate contacting Heirloom Rug Cleaning of NC to schedule and receive a free estimate on your rug. We now have two service locations to accommodate all of our customers. If you live in the Triangle Area of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill then call us at 919-224-9547. If you are located closer to the Triad Area of Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point then call us at 336-267-6614.
Heirloom Rug Cleaning of NC has taken great pride in traveling abroad and learning from the best rug cleaners in the business, along with our real-world experiences. Having that knowledge and formulating what works the best, we are proud of our deep cleaning process. Each rug deserves to be cleaned based on how it’s made. Not every rug is the same and can’t be cleaned the same. Which is why we’ve set our cleaning process up as follows:
- Pre-inspection – When we receive a rug, we tag it and take pictures, making notes of any areas of concern. We guarantee a thorough clean and can prove the difference of before and after. With pick up and delivery service included, we want to ensure a trusted experience with your rugs. We handle with care, and document to guarantee no damage.
- Dusting – We then perform a dual-stage dusting. Some companies don’t even do a dusting, or some companies incorporate a single dusting. We believe dusting is one of the most vital aspects of rug cleaning so we perform a dual-stage dusting. First, we lay the rug face down and run a dusting machine over the back allowing it to gently beat the dry soil out of the rug. Once this is completed, we turn the rug over and do an “air dusting”. This blows all remaining soil particles away from your rug.
- Pre-treatment – After it is has gone through dual-stage dusting, we apply a green certified pre-spray over the rug to prepare the rug for cleaning. We thoroughly go through each step, to ensure we cover every inch of your rug.
- Submersion – If the rug construction allows, we then do a full submersion cleaning and shampoo. A submersion can only be successfully done at a facility like ours. An “at-home” cleaning won’t clean your rug the same.
- Cleaning – Again, based on the rug construction, we then clean the rug on a raised platform keeping all the dirty water away from the rug.
- Rinsing – After the cleaning phase, we then do a thorough rinsing to get all residue rinsed out and away from the rug.
- Quick drying – According to the rug construction, we have two processes by which we can dry the rugs. One we use is a centrifuge that “spins” the water out. This process removes 90-95% of all moisture within 3 minutes. The other process vacuums out the water using a proprietary method. It removes roughly 90% of moisture in 8-10 minutes.
- Temperature Controlled Drying Room – After the quick drying, we hang the rugs on a drying tower that is 12’ tall and 14’ long. It has 10 poles and can hold 2,000 square foot of rug at one time inside it’s own controlled room. Again, something that only our facility can handle!
- Post Inspection – The next day we then take the rugs down and go through a post-inspection to make sure your rug is ready for delivery. Once rolled and wrapped up, it is out for delivery.